• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hunting Rubbers!

The middle nosebombs seem to be penny

image.jpg

Now must explain: I'm grinding every shop that keeps oakley from long time. Today I found this guy that has 3 small Oakley boxes full of replacements for X Metals. It was a mess and this is what I put toghether in half an our.

I've seen OO Jordans Rubbers and other omatter O icons... Must come back there in a couple of days

Now must explain: I'm grinding every shop that keeps oakley from long time. Today I found this guy that has 3 small Oakley boxes full of replacements for X Metals. It was a mess and this is what I put toghether in half an our.

I've seen OO Jordans Rubbers and other omatter O icons... Must come back there in a couple of days
Man, If you find an extra set of penny rubber please let me know, I've been searching for one for a while now and can't seem to find it. So if you do get an extra, please sell it to meeeee haha. And Good Luck with the hunt!

Man, If you find an extra set of penny rubber please let me know, I've been searching for one for a while now and can't seem to find it. So if you do get an extra, please sell it to meeeee haha. And Good Luck with the hunt!

I'll keep only R1 and R2, and not all.

The rest is for members that needs, just give me the time to understand what to keep and give a name to what to sell :p