1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. rhuntington3

rhuntington3 Oakley Enthusiast

Got a Country Fuel Cell (Polished White, Ruby Iridium and England icons) and a custom Gascan (Polished White, Fire Iridium and Team Orange icons) in the mail. The Fuel Cells got "in the area" Friday but finally got handed off to USPS last night and should be delivered tomorrow. The Gascans got "in the area" yesterday but USPS has not updated their end of that tracking.

I know I should have selected a fast shipping option, but, please, hurry USPS!

And as a result of a visit to the local Oakley store yesterday evening, I may order another pair of Fuel Cells, Clear, Violet). They also has the Clear Fuel Cells with the emerald lens but I liked the violet better.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

You can actually get the polished clear with any lens color OCP. But the only way to get the purple icon is with the polished clear/violet prebuilt. Im waiting for the mail right now too! it sucks!!

3. rhuntington3

Yeah, I figure that when I poked around Oakley's web site after getting home. Maybe I'll just wait for the this upcoming weekend and hit up the Oakley store again. ;):)

4. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

is that the country flag fuel cell from oakleyvault.com?

5. rhuntington3

Correct!

6. rhuntington3

Appears they are still available!

7. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

I'm waiting for an Oil Rig myself as well as a Five Squared for my nephew. He's been asking when he'll get them and I only ordered them on Friday. It's going to be a long week. LOL

8. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

I think the only one that sold out was the Brazil version.

9. rhuntington3

The mail man delivered! Thank you USPS! Thank you Oakley! Pictures forthcoming. Check Oakley's wall on Facebook if you can't wait.

10. rhuntington3