• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hydration Backpacks - I Need A Large One.

Yeti

Frostmonkey
Staff member
Calgary Alberta
I know there is a pretty strong riding community on here, so I am hoping I can get some input.

I am needing a large hydration bag for my ride to work. It needs to be big enough to carry a change of clothes and my lunch.

I am currently looking at the Dakine Apex bag, but would welcome some suggestions for alternatives. Also, if anyone has some major hookups discount wise, let me know!

I currently ride with Osprey. They have lifetime replacement for free on the bags. I have broken my bag out of stupidity and they replaced the hose assembly completely with out questions.

I ended up going with the Osprey Viper 13.

It's not as big as I would have liked, but I am still able to fit everything I need in it (barely).

I like the valve system, it's pretty slick. Thanks for everyones input!

20130508_073023_zpsd57f2cfe.jpg

Awesome bag. I have it in red and could not be happier with it.

I run a dakine apex. All my tools, 4 beers and a footlong or burrito. Everything I need for an all day ride :)

I run a dakine apex. All my tools, 4 beers and a footlong or burrito. Everything I need for an all day ride

That's what I was looking at, but I couldn't find a good enough deal on it for me to justify the added expense. I do like the capacity of that one though

Latest Posts

Back