1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking to trade my standard shape Flak lenses for a pair of XLJ lenses...

They came with my Flaks and worn for a week before I replaced em with a XLJ set...
    They are in great shape with no scratches... There are some very small light cleaning swirls on one lens.
    They don't affect vision what-so-ever and are very hard to see unless you're looking for them.
    They show up well with a flash but are virtually impossible to see otherwise.

I'm looking to trade straight up for XLJ lenses in +Red, Emerald/Jade or Black Irid... I don't mind small swirls.

Thanks guys!

Hydrophobic Fire Flak Jacket Lenses - utf-8BSU1BRzEzMjIuanBn.jpg
    Hydrophobic Fire Flak Jacket Lenses - utf-8BSU1BRzEzMjQuanBn.jpg
    Hydrophobic Fire Flak Jacket Lenses - utf-8BSU1BRzEzMjYuanBn.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    not on the list but i got some persimmon lenses in xlj. your probably not interested tho

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry man... I'll keep you in mind though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%
    Bump...

Anyone?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%
    Bumped up...

I'm now open to any color lens for trade...

Or trade for something else... Just PM me with what you'd like to trade!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have black iridium and emerald. Both standard shape. Never worm. The BI were spares and the emerald came in a set. Don't like them.