• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hyper Green Lenses

Not sure what I can post here....if you Google Exovista Hyper Green under images, you'll see some pics. It appears this lens is meant to mimic G26 in look (though with 10% transmission) whereas Exovista has Irish to mimic Emerald

Alright well I ordered a pair of these from Exovista today for my X Squared; I'll post some different lighting pics of them off and on a frame when they arrive---if I like them I might just order a set for either my Splice or one of my Juliets. I've always liked the G26 look, but the everday applications of OEM are problematic...if these can solve that, that would be very cool.

sorry guys. i have hypergreen and they are nothing like G26. the mirror coat is not the same (g26 is more vibrant) and it has a grey base with very low light transmission. also lens tint varys at the far edges (pink hue when looking through) which annoys me a little. good lens to look at, but like all exovista lens, nothing special to use.

still a decent display piece.

here is my penny in hypergreen.

6302346103_9f61bb671f_b.jpg

6302869208_092f5943b8_b.jpg

6758843523_7116b5e3b9_z.jpg

You can argue this however you like, but using Non-Oakley lenses is wrong. It defeats the purpose of Oakley. It's like replacing the engine from a Ferrari, with one of a Saturn.

Again your rationality is wrong.

Do you know how hard it is to find an original set of Penny lenses? Not to mention how much cheaper the aftermarket lenses would be compared to OE lenses if you can even find them.

Latest Posts

Back