• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I almost feel bad...

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
www.ebay.com/itm/Elliott-Sadler-Signed-Oakley-Racing-Boots-Stanley-Pit-Crew-Hat-and-Picture-/252390722343?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=5ssX7j9FQDB%252BIA8LhdLaeEnAXsE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I wanted a pair of O driving shoes for tracking this season but really didn't want the red or blue ones that are common. I saw some brown ones on flea bay and knowing that O shoes seem to run a half to a full size small I figured I'd take a flyer in these.
Knowing that I would be gone to Europe for a while I dropped what I thought was a reasonable bid with 5 days left and proceeded to embark.
Surprised to win this package and yes, I'll probably wear used shoes...

www.ebay.com/itm/Elliott-Sadler-Signed-Oakley-Racing-Boots-Stanley-Pit-Crew-Hat-and-Picture-/252390722343?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=5ssX7j9FQDB%252BIA8LhdLaeEnAXsE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I wanted a pair of O driving shoes for tracking this season but really didn't want the red or blue ones that are common. I saw some brown ones on flea bay and knowing that O shoes seem to run a half to a full size small I figured I'd take a flyer in these.
Knowing that I would be gone to Europe for a while I dropped what I thought was a reasonable bid with 5 days left and proceeded to embark.
Surprised to win this package and yes, I'll probably wear used shoes...
At least you got the hat out of the deal. ;)

Now that the NSX is done I can throw a new motor in that thing too!

Sh*t dude, 100% done and awesome!
20160420_142347.jpg

20160420_142356.jpg

Back