• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Also Have A Ducati Issue.....

Agreed, I just removed the link from the page so no one will go to it!

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the Ducati Splice actually does exist. It was my understanding they were very rare and not a released pair. Again, I'm not certain, but pretty sure.

Anyone out there got a pair of Ducati Fuel Cell and put a pair of ruby or fire lens in them so they have the holbrook combo just thinking they may look good?...I don't have them was just wanting to see some pics before i went out and got them.

Cam someone help me out here please?

Having acquired every oakley/ducati production sunglass release to date, i can confirm the splice was not factory made, i had a friend some time ago send an extreme close up pic of the lens and it can clearly be seen the poor fit results in the letters 'cati' being partly submerged into the frame, this glass was put together by a third party. this does lead to the rarity aspect of ducati however, and the best items are the public relations issue of the capirossi oil drum 12-743 in a big box with cd etc, a beautiful piece. related to ducati a piece i view as an extreme rarity is gascan 12-705, pol black-ice for sete, WITH 'sete sig' on the barcode label of only the first few pairs. afterwards it was edited out.

@Romeo Van Frogskinstein
i have never seen those sete gascans . . . to bad it sounds like a really cool combination!

Back