1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. stevan5150

stevan5150 Oakley Enthusiast

Just got in my Garnet lenses and red rubber kit from Line Gear for my Romeo 1 and this just took the look to another level. The quality of these lenses are so freaking close to Oakley quality that i honestly can't tell the difference. The bevel is cut so clean! I will be posting more of my xmetal upgrades from linegear once i get my frames back from XMAN

I Am A Believer In Linegear! - E1909B47-FB31-4141-A90E-77C41DBBA396-4962-0000047E09424903.jpg
    I Am A Believer In Linegear! - BC70D757-50BB-43A5-886A-F31EE9F0BAEF-4948-0000047C231F321B.jpg

Linegear Japan likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

Nice. I've been on the fence due to their prices but I might have to spring for some of their stuff.

3. stevan5150

I spent 270 bucks with them and got it stupid fast, and the quality is unbelievable. I definitely believe in them.

Linegear Japan likes this.
  4. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

others have mentioned that they scratch easily. keep us posted.

5. stevan5150

They were smudged to hell and back after trying to install them and them falling and hitting my desk. I sprayed them with the oakley spray and the micro bag and they didn't scratch at all. One thing i hate about Exovista is how rough they are to clean, they aren't smooth at all. These on the other hand are smooth smooth smooth.

6. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

That's a nice custom Romeo there!

7. stevan5150

The garnet though does have quite a bit of green tint to it when seen at certain angles , It could just be my eyes though lol, very nice lense though!
    The green isn't really that prominent

8. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

I've been thinking about maybe getting their Green Jade or Silver Mirror for my R1.

9. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Nice man, so the rubbers are pretty good quality and close to OEM then?

10. THE X-MAN

THE X-MAN Forum Sponsor Gold Forum Sponsor Premium Member Lifetime Member

i just bought 40 earstem washers from linegear,they are twice as thick as oem so you dont have to double up,i love ther stuff.typical japanese quality