• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Am A Believer In Linegear!

I use a dab of grease to hold em in place for install,ive seen new factory washers stacked 3 top and bottom before,But the oem stuff is .002" thick and thats why they wear.either way you absolutely have to have washers

Linegear products are high quality it seems. I now have two sets of rubbers and one set of lenses. The lenses do not appear to scratch, where I find the Oakleys actually getting hairline scratches fairly easy. The lenses are thicker that OEM lenses. That is good due too blocking a little more light than OEM. Prices are pretty fair at least for the lenses. It is hard to swallow paying 45 for the rubbers but they are the only ones with quality. Shipping is very fast. Approx one week to the US. The lens color combinations are far better than Oakleys. The only actual Oakley color I like are the Fire and Black. Just my experience

Just got in my Garnet lenses and red rubber kit from Line Gear for my Romeo 1 and this just took the look to another level. The quality of these lenses are so freaking close to Oakley quality that i honestly can't tell the difference. The bevel is cut so clean! I will be posting more of my xmetal upgrades from linegear once i get my frames back from XMAN

E1909B47-FB31-4141-A90E-77C41DBBA396-4962-0000047E09424903.jpg

BC70D757-50BB-43A5-886A-F31EE9F0BAEF-4948-0000047C231F321B.jpg
Sorry to dig up an old thread but how are the linegear lenses holding up? Also, can people see your eyes when it's dead on and how red is it? Do you still notice the green on the edges? Thinking of picking up a pair myself.

Latest Posts

Back