• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I am back .... MADMAN

Congrats men. I've just bought a pair myself but they seem to be the hate pair here so I havent post a thread. Killer design in my opinion. Good for you :)
P.S its been a long way from your profile pic to this one with madmans :D OTTs still look good with that jungle on your head :)?

Slightly off topic but a question for those with both,Mars and Madman..the madman appears to have hella light leakage around the corners by the nose? Is Mars as bad?

I like the MADMAN because I is one! The model You bought are my favorite. I really like the translucent Brow. They look great on You.
As far as X or not, at least they tried something besides Trillbe or whatever the heck they are. The MADMAN has some spirit and originality, and that to my mind is a Genuine Oakley Trait.
They are cool and You are cool for sportin' them. Wear them with pride, because they be cool. Every time I see that model I break out my credit card and start doing crazy things. Nice shades man. I dig 'em.

Back