1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I believe it came in plasma frame with warm Grey lenses. Came with a certificate that matched a serial number on right temple stem

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks I appreciate the reply. I believe that is a standard frame and lens combo. The limited would of had a serial number on opposite side that was from 1-2000

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    By this picture I think you're looking for an X-Metal finish w/warm grey lens...

I Am Looking For The Special Limited Edition Release Of The Half X 2000 Released - D54B4174-14F1-407A-9EA3-77707986751D_zpsi3dn82it.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes i have one but after buying this box I did some research and found that this box is one of 2000. I am sure I will never find the one that went in it as there is only one but I would like to find a complete set or at least one example of this for my collection. I have also found the same pair marked sample