• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading I Am Looking For:

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

1. 1rst Generation Juliet frame in carbon or xmetal may even consider a titanium
2. Any of zero family
5. Old school frogs open to color
6. Single wide alum Case
7. Infinite hero series obviously a juliet is desireable but would consider any smaller lens model like half jacket etc
8. Medusa of ott (yeah right)
9. Black iridium lenses for mars (love them but has deep scratch right in eye view so had to take them out)

I only have a few trade items but have cash too.

1.Sean White Holbrook with gold Iridium
2. E wire
3. Possiblly Vr28 Penny
3a Mframes Fmj Orange socks and icons fire lens
4. Mars nose bombs
5.Mars 25 and 50 temple shocks
6.Fast Jacket case
7.Fast jacket lens + Red polar
8.Fast jacket lens vr28
9.Fast jacket lens G30
11. Zeros with Black lens
10.Fast jacket lens photochr
11.Fast jacket prissimon
12. Fast jacket multi lens and glass soft vault that came with the O vault carbon fiber fast jacket package

I live in Baltimore so case needs to be within reasonable driving distance

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
i got a titanium gold juliet in a 8/10 condition. i would be interested in trading with the vr28 penny straight up...

Ugggg hit me right were it hurts. I really trying to make a deal for a MJ leather wrapped for the pennies

lol, no biggie, just saw you were interested in zeroes...or maybe you have some polished julliets you can trade fro the zeroes?

Dang bro just had a pair with hammer stems. Bought them went home decided the polished wasn't for me. Thats before the I want the craziest pair I can find craze hit me. You have a run down of models in the zeros line up? Is there a sub zero line as well?

Username Hidden said:
Dang bro just had a pair with hammer stems. Bought them went home decided the polished wasn't for me. Thats before the I want the craziest pair I can find craze hit me. You have a run down of models in the zeros line up? Is there a sub zero line as well?
you can check the line up at o review...sub zero and zero line. they are awesome...

i have first gen clear w/ ice irid frogs id give you for the SW brooks