• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Am Looking To Buy A Display Case Near Chicago IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpokol

Oakley Beginner
Chicago Il
So the past few weeks Ive been posting on the thread trying to find anyone who may be selling a display case near the chicago area. I am willing to travel to surrounding states if the deal is worth it. I just moved recently and the moving company I hired does not know the meaning of things being breakable. When they arrived at my new home and opened up the back. I came to find many of my personal items destroyed including my 46in tv, 2 end tables, my fish tank, a dresser, and worst of all MY OAKLEY DISPLAY CASE including two pairs of glasses. I am honestly looking for any type of display item to try and get my collection up and running again. I only have 12 pairs of oakley's but I was building slowly and now I have no where to put my lovely pairs that survived this horrible move. Im not asking for sympathy Im just asking if anyone has any items for sale or knows of anyone who is selling a display case. Please pm me if you have any info for me. thanks for your time.

Oh cool! I just thought maybe you were "reviving old threads".......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back