• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I am thinking about starting a limited edition collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy3027

Oakley Beginner
I was think about starting a limited edition collection, so I figured it would be easier to ask you guys what the top 20 limited sunglasses would be? Going to start out with number one on the list and build from there. Let me know the rarity of each would be great. Also you guys are awesome and knowledgeable will look forward to your input. Thanks Teddy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

What price range you "thinking" about for each pair. With that in mind, I'll ask you how serious are you?

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

Carbon C-Six only 250 of them floating around. Or if you really serious, Livestrong edition Carbon C-Six less than 10 made.

Price is normally decided on the seller the buyer can only counter offer. Looking for rarity.

Also I am really serious.

Meow serious Teddy, meow you know that you should read some of the threads and see just meow high some pairs can get. Meow if your serious tell us what you would spend for like maybe my # Carbon csix. Meow mind you retail was $5k a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back