• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Believe i went over board

I'll take the red Minute Machine if that'll help.

I can't really offer anything else, but this piece of wisdom:

"My greatest fear in life is my wife selling my [Oakleys] after I die for what I told her they were worth"

Substituted 'Guns' for 'Oakleys'
That thought has crossed my mind lol

That thought has crossed my mind lol
Here is what you do.

Give her the number of one of the forum members. Tell her that if you ever die the first thing she should do is call that person about all your Oakley stuff. That person will help sell each and every item for her when you are gone.

That's as far as I thought up so far. ;)

If your wife has a smoking habit- that also helps your spending argument. New numbers approximate that smokers spend $2million on cigarettes in their lifetime. That's a whole lotta oakleys :)

If your wife has a smoking habit- that also helps your spending argument. New numbers approximate that smokers spend $2million on cigarettes in their lifetime. That's a whole lotta oakleys :)
Lol she's not a smoker but she likes to travel so maybe I could make it up by taking an additional trip

My wife smokes... I've been keeping these stats in my back pocket for months now ;p
I have a thing for watches and oakleys as well

Here is what you do.

Give her the number of one of the forum members. Tell her that if you ever die the first thing she should do is call that person about all your Oakley stuff. That person will help sell each and every item for her when you are gone.

That's as far as I thought up so far. ;)
It's funny you mentioned this Frank. I actually have a deal exactly like this with a forum member/friend. Right before my recent major surgery, we came to an agreement that she would contact him in the event of my death and he would sell off my collection for her. Luckily, I'm still here and my collection is intact.

Latest Posts

Back