• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Believe The Mad Scientists At Oakley Tried To Create Their Own Transformer

On the one hand, it is sad that it is left outside, exposed to the elements.

On the other hand, the natural corrosion makes it look absolutely amazing. Kind of makes me wonder what a pair of Mars would look like in that weathered appearance.

On the other other hand (?) this shows how depressing the move to the matte black cube look really is in comparison.

On the other hand, the natural corrosion makes it look absolutely amazing. Kind of makes me wonder what a pair of Mars would look like in that weathered appearance.

On the other other hand (?) this shows how depressing the move to the matte black cube look really is in comparison.
i like the matte black cube look :)

considering titanium's excellent corrosion resistance, probably the same as normal lol. But i'd say that a weathered pair would not be a big seller. Need something with more frame. Like a R1

Back