1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dan

Dan Oakley Beginner

From looking at other members' collections, I seem to be envying quite a few of your "frogs in your ponds," I'm just not really sure what to go for, on my next purchase and unfortunately I have to have been a member for more than 14 days to be able to purchase a set from you folks (trade/sell). So what should my next ones be? I am thinking I really want some Polished Black Valentino Rossi with Fire Iridum lenses, what are other suggestions that are simliar like it?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I guess it really depends on what you like the most or what catches your eye. If you like the VR46 series Frogs I'd say grab them.

Just a heads up.....not only do you have to be a member for at least 14 days but you have to meet a minimum post count also...read the following.

Access

In order to access our Exchange Areas you must meet the following requirements
    • Be a member for a minimum for 14 days
    • Have at least 15 useful posts
    • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!

Dan likes this.
  3. Dan

Dan Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the heads up on the VR46, I am in google mode lol.... and wow look at that the criteria just went up the bar lol, what would be considered a "useful post?"

Thanks in advance

-Dan

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

I find that looking at the Oakley website is very very BAD ;)
    Walking into Oakley stores are even WORSE.

Useful posts in my eyes are anything that has more than a single character to it. :p

5. Dan

Dan Oakley Beginner

Well said, and I believe you just stated a useful reply, does that count as a useful pose? ;) Anyway's I do agree with the website and store statement you have. So far I find google searching on images to give me a good concept and what catches my eye.

Thanks much

Cheers

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

No problem Dan.

Good luck in googling ;)

Let us know what you finally decide to purchase. :)

7. Dan

Dan Oakley Beginner

LOL yeah how about the Duece Coupe... yep I am in love!

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

Those are cool too as long as you don't mind wearing a pair that flashy ;):cool-20:

9. rightcoastnj

rightcoastnj Oakley Enthusiast

BUT.. walking into a store after you have left makes it easy to not buy anything..nothing is left to buy lol

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  10. Dan

Dan Oakley Beginner

lol, nice... indeed