1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

I was at walmart a few months ago saw this guy with 24k Juliet's.. I told him they were awsome, if he ever wanted to sell them let me know.. I got to thinking why didn't I just offer cash right then and there. . Unless you collect oakleys most people don't know they rise in value sometimes

Chris A Hardaway likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

You must walk around with fat stacks a cash in your pockets all the time

3. dingo ate my baby

Lol I just always like to have cash on me if something comes up... I hit cl a lot .. having to go to the bank instead of meeting them right away.. can cause you to lose out on a deal...

Last edited: 5/16/14
    headpatrolman likes this.
  4. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

If you have a sneaky $300 in your pocket that should cover most of these coveted pairs. No need for the gangster's roll.

5. Hando

Hando Oakley Enthusiast

I got a pair of IH Juliets with beat up lenses and chewed up rubbers for 30 bucks just from asking a guy if he would sell them. Was a tight frame, definitely has the IH SKU... and I'm almost done restoring them, just need lenses cut now.

6. dingo ate my baby

Thats a Sweet deal !

7. mjt42

mjt42 Oakley Expert Premium Member

i was in skiathos (small greek island) last summer. on a local bus, the conductor had a pair of x-metal juliets with the deepest ruby lenses i'd ever seen. 'how did he ever get these' i thought. he cant be on much of a wage just selling bus tickets - i bet he found them left behind by a tourist?! i bet he diesn't even know what they are!! as i got off the bus i thought 'it's now or never'. 'allright mate', i say.....fancy selling your shades for €100??
    no, he says 'they cost me €400'!!! ah well, nothing ventured nothing gained!!

Chris A Hardaway likes this.
  8. Hando

Hando Oakley Enthusiast

9. dingo ate my baby

Yeah I think if it was worded better in title more people would post.. I can't wait to post my oakley finds on here because people share same passion for oakleys as I do.. try telling your wife hey go theses 600 sunglasses for 100 and she will look at you like your crazy.. or:mad: lol

10. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

I tried it today. Guy had polished x's. He wanted $500. Haha I was like needs a tuneup lenses rubbers and not complete. Nahhh I'm cool