• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Decided I Am Going Offer People Money On Street When I See They Have A Pair I Want

People like that I would say got 300 cash right now show it to them in a nice safe environment. .if say no give them your give cell so if they change their minds they.can call you ;) I done this for many things guitars, ipad ,collectibles etc..you never know when you hit that hard up person or plain old just dumb person that will be like ok take the cash and walk away very happy

Last edited:
Then a again you get uninformed buyers that pay rediculess money for items like 20 up for juliet 10 dollar frame kit still in Stock at oakley website or 25 dollars for oakley scatter skull decal that 2 dollars on a website has them in stock.. people just need to put in time and effort to get a good deal

Last edited:
I have done this a time or 2. got a pair of foose gascans from a guy at the flea market. He even had the micro bag in his pocket. i think i gave him 30 bucks. Sometimes its just chance.
Side note i did have to leave the flea market because i spent all off the money my wife said i could.

Back