• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Did It For The Case...

O-man

Oakley Beginner
I might be having buyers remorse on these because I realize I can't really ever wear them as they look ridiculous on me. So I am justifying the purchase with the fact that the case itself is pretty sweet. Does anyone have these who actually looks good in them? I would love to see.

Vancouver-20120221-00099.jpg

Yeah nothing wrong with the fact it's by Stanley I love his work. It's just all I think of is Zebra stripes when I look at it. Wouldn't have minded some color in the frames...

I almost bought some of these for the bag and box too! haha but as I am a "wearer" and not a "collector" I decided against as I would rather not buy ones I know I will not wear....

Why not post in the "do I suit these?" thread and get the opinion of the members? you might be surprised at what ya get back....

That's the thing I was a wearer collector too but I guess these might have changed that. If I work up the courage I'll give the "do I suit this" thread a shot Mrs. H, but I am pretty certain I already know the answer to that question. Has anybody tried this on for that thread?

i like the design! looks pretty cool but "nobody" can wear those - just wrist!

Back