• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I don't know how the big collectors do it... I feel like such a woman.

I only have 18... It is tough though. I feel like a lot of my frames aren't getting the love they deserve as I keep wearing my radar locks almost daily. Most of the time though I pick something that goes with what I am wearing that day.

I go through my case almost every day and say, "I have nothing to wear" Im over 200 but theres only a handful Ill wear.

I feel overwhelmed sometimes. I have about 75 pair and I try and pick something that I haven't wore in a while.
A problem I can only wish I had. Have been digging around trying to find some of my older Oaks to go along with my new pairs. Can only come up with 6 right now, so just rocking the pair that matches the clothing best at this point. Working on adding some new pairs tho!

OK, I should retract my earlier statement about womanly feelings.

I don't coordinate my glasses with the rest of what I'm wearing.

Then again, black goes with everything.

I don't have this problem yet and it is so much easier to rotate all my pairs. Wish I had the same problem tho. :)

My small collection is mostly a lot of skigoggles and sportsframes. So which one i choose is depending first and foremost of what sport I do that day. Secondly I try to match the color of the gear and kit I wear that day (which is why I love jawbone/racing jackets as they let me create a frame combo that totally matches my kit). Yep - like a girl. :)

I have mine numbered on my computer and use a number generator to help me pick
I dig it.

I took two pairs with me for Monday. Holbrook w/ 24k, and NewFrog w/ gold polar.

Trouble is I don't have a good method to carry several M Frame lenses. The Pro case could do a lot more, but only if you stack them noseless and I don't like doing that. The standard array case is *supposed* to carry 2 spares, but Heater lenses don't work none. And my big case to carry 4 pairs +spares is too big, and I'd rather not use it on the regular for fear of hurting my precious.

Latest Posts

Back