• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I dont like gascan But............

V2oak

Oakley Man from Manila
New Jersey
My 1st impression with gascan is that I feel and it looks like they were cheap but when i had this 2......they look fantastic. Thanks to @atty_65 for giving me a chance to own one of the most sought after/ grail Gascan

ac7bae54-3bea-4a45-aae1-eea934af3ee8_zpsfd950f0a.jpg

image_zps0535b77c.jpg

And here is my top 2 , David Flores and TLD Phobia and to include my own custom vegas, as what they were saying, love your own.....LOL
image_zpscd6d0908.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some awesome gas cans! The Flores is on my short list for sure! Hot damn these things loom absolutely amazing!!! Nice work!

Congrats on the grails! Flores and Phobia were on my grail list too! And I dont think I can ever look at you Vegas without cracking a smile either! I wish you the Brown Flores (after I get mine of course!)!

Those are some awesome gas cans! The Flores is on my short list for sure! Hot damn these things loom absolutely amazing!!! Nice work!

Thanks
Congrats on the grails! Flores and Phobia were on my grail list too! And I dont think I can ever look at you Vegas without cracking a smile either! I wish you the Brown Flores (after I get mine of course!)!
Thanks bros, ive been looking for the flores for a while now and the brown flores? I dont know, lets just wait and see, price is too high and its very rare that someone will sell them on a reasonable price. Congrats to us....

Back