• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Dont Think My Messages Are Being Received....

Could be a few things. 1) If you are replying to the emails you receive alerting you to a new PM, which state "DO NOT REPLY", then they will not get your reply. You must reply on this site using the PM area. 2) If the person you are sending to has a full inbox, they will not receive your PM's. 3) If you are looking in your "sent" messages folder after you send a PM, and it is not showing up, it still sent. A message will not show up in the "Sent" folder until it is received and read by the other member.

If you're trying to send multiple messages in a row you're likely hitting the forum's timer. I've done that before, trying to reply to a few PMs and didn't wait the 60seconds between messages, just assumed when the page refreshed the message was sent.

boss: im not going from emails, it doesnt say they have full inboxes, and it shows up and i have come down to putting read receipts on them in the last few days, they havnt come back as read.
Rustpot: thats not the problem either, ive caught myself many atimes doing that.

hmm, thats interesting let me take a look at it, and keep me updated if you have any progress

Latest Posts

Back