1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheOakleyConnoissuer

TheOakleyConnoissuer Oakley Beginner

my messages to people arent getting them. it happens frequently as of late. any help?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

mine seems fine?

3. TheOakleyConnoissuer

one thing is probably im using an old computer

4. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Could be a few things. 1) If you are replying to the emails you receive alerting you to a new PM, which state "DO NOT REPLY", then they will not get your reply. You must reply on this site using the PM area. 2) If the person you are sending to has a full inbox, they will not receive your PM's. 3) If you are looking in your "sent" messages folder after you send a PM, and it is not showing up, it still sent. A message will not show up in the "Sent" folder until it is received and read by the other member.

5. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

If you're trying to send multiple messages in a row you're likely hitting the forum's timer. I've done that before, trying to reply to a few PMs and didn't wait the 60seconds between messages, just assumed when the page refreshed the message was sent.

6. TheOakleyConnoissuer

boss: im not going from emails, it doesnt say they have full inboxes, and it shows up and i have come down to putting read receipts on them in the last few days, they havnt come back as read.
    Rustpot: thats not the problem either, ive caught myself many atimes doing that.

7. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

hmm, thats interesting let me take a look at it, and keep me updated if you have any progress

8. TheOakleyConnoissuer