• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Feel Like Buying A New Pair - But Which..

Mikkelf

Oakley Beginner
Been thinking for some days that i might need to start buying more of the Lifestyle models from the big O. I mostly own Jawbones, Radars and goggles..... but what Lifestylemodel should I pick.

I am pretty big guy and the smaller models doesn't look to good on me.

I think it should be an O-matter frame and it should be bigger than average.

I am thinking...

Dispatch 2 (Polished Navy/Chrome)
Holbrooks in some nice colorway.

Maybe Frogskins (has a deal at hand for some polished black with pol black lenses) but they may not be big enough for me.

I like colors on the glasses but still they should signal sporty and style. I really think the Dispatch 2 is representing this. But do you have any other suggestions? Maybe know of a good deal (available in Europe)?

Sorry mate..... even though they are beauties they are far from my style. I look absolutely ridiculous with metal framed glasses....

Ths time I am looking for something mostly for afterskiing and I am more going for the retro look of the Dispatch 2 (love the polished navy).

Did someone say Hijinx?

haha

@Mikkelf - If you are looking for a larger frame, then the Holbrook won't be for you. They are not that big.
The Dispatch is one of the largest O-Matter frames out there. So if big glasses are your goal, then look no further.

Oh, the Pit Bull is fairly big too.

Did someone say Hijinx?

haha

@Mikkelf - If you are looking for a larger frame, then the Holbrook won't be for you. They are not that big.
The Dispatch is one of the largest O-Matter frames out there. So if big glasses are your goal, then look no further.

Trust you to hear someone "type in" Hijinx on here..................hehehehehehehehe

Dispatch 2 sounds good but i would say if you looking for something to use after skiing & retro try a monster doggle!!!
it's big and RETRO :eek:)

Did someone say Hijinx?

haha

Someone mention the Dispatch I? I love the Dispatch. You should buy a few. :) Or Hijinx would work great for you as well. Everyone looks nice in a Hijinx. Priced well also! those two frames would be great.

Back