• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Finally Won A Detonator On Ebay!!!!

Congrats man. Wouldn't mind having a "daily driver" myself. The minute machine is just too expensive to wear at work.

I have been wanting one of these before you picked yours up and only more since this thread. Finally snagged one on eBay to for a whopping $100. Here are some pics. It's a really nice watch!

ade740c7.jpg

a1de5aa1.jpg

483e9856.jpg

Yeah, that's a concern with all of my Oakley watches because of the unobtainium bands. It would be hard to find a replacement for this or my crush watches.

Congratulation on the watch, it is quite nice.

Guys, can you help me out? I got a Detonator on one of the small local watch repair booth here a month ago, (bought it equivalent to USD 35, it was not that fresh, maybe 7/10 rating), saw it lying around with some watches in the bottom layer of his display booth. He seems skeptic to sell it to me (I think he was surprised I'm interested in it) but since Oakley watches is rare here, I persist in convincing the guy to sell it to me cheap since they are used watches.The repair guy cave in, and sold the watch to me. It is quite an sudden and unplanned purchase that I wasn't able to research it . It looked the same as the picture posted here but the face design has a tribal design with an oakley logo but has no calendar day display unlike the posted pic here. The back plate has an etched detonator design which seems legit and the rubber band has an oakley logo on it.

I also bought a Crush 2.0 along with it (bought this one equivalent to USD 25, looks fresher than the detonator 8/10 rating) again impulsive purchase since I am having a good deal for this used up watches at that moment. This one has no oakley logo in the face just the "Route 66" word and calendar day display and the back plate etched "warning triangle design" seems legit and also has the rubebr band oakley logo.

Again I'm having this concern since I cannot find the exact same design in the internet..... wish I could post a pic (still can't figure how to)

Any response is welcome, thanks guys.

Latest Posts

Back