• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Found my Old Oakleys!

Oh...so FUSE makes lenses for the Square Wire 2.0 in 30mm? I really like how they fit especially when using a motorcycle helmet. You guys sure FUSE makes them....would anyone mind checking that pic that Revant sent me to double check? Looking for black and for blue ice polar....trying to find a frame in silver, hope the titanium version uses the same lenses. Thanks guys!!

So has anyone done an optics test on Fuse lenses? I don't mean an amateur DIY job but something done by a professional...

I haven't, but I had a friend who needed Square Whisker lenses, he bought Walleva lenses. And they were too loose popped right out, and had gaps. But I haven't seen any comparison tests or lab tests on then.

Oh...so FUSE makes lenses for the Square Wire 2.0 in 30mm? I really like how they fit especially when using a motorcycle helmet. You guys sure FUSE makes them....would anyone mind checking that pic that Revant sent me to double check? Looking for black and for blue ice polar....trying to find a frame in silver, hope the titanium version uses the same lenses. Thanks guys!!

Yes i am sure they make them. I just posted pictures of them in my frames....

Yes i am sure they make them. I just posted pictures of them in my frames....

Are you sure they are the 30mm ones that are pictured in that sizing chart that Revant sent me? Do you have screws aound the lenses of your frames....or do you have to pop them in snd out like mine? You would be doing me a huge favor if you could check your lenses with that sizing shert I posted. I want to order a few sets of lenses and want to make sure they fit.

Also...I will be checking eBay for OEM lenses. Do the 30mm versions have a certain prefix on the SKU number? I have seen OEM lenses for sale on eBay for the 2.0 Squared new on the box, but don't know if they are the 30mm kind. How can I tell?? Thanks for all the help, fellas!

Harry

you stated and posted the chart that says the spring hinge have the same size as the 30mm lenses. i have the spring hinge and the fuse lenses fit. that's all i can say. fuse doesn't list 3 lens sizes, they just have you click on the picture that looks closest to your square wire frame since there is like 4 different square wires.

i do have screws to open my orbitals, but that is because mine are the spring hinge.

Yeah, fuse said they have the 30mm ones just not on the site. I ordered a pair and am waiting to see if they fit and how the quality is. Can't wait to start wearing my old SW2.0s again!!!! Oh, and mine are spring hinge and don't have screws to open up the orbitals....go figure. 4 different SW lenses is silly....there should be a better way to identify them. "Square Wire 2.0" is not enough...I have seen 29mm, 30mm, and more sizes for the SW 2.0s.

Not to mention when Oakley rx first came out they had a square wire 6 base. Also they had the old big square wire in about 2005, and the new square wire in 2013.

Latest Posts

Back