• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I got a Ferrari...

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
Jupiter Carbon...I really like my JFLs so I thought I would snatch these. No box or case, but I'm loving the ruby polarized. They are the darkest ruby I've had, it's kinda hard to capture. I'm sure Ferrari gets the choice cuts!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

granted the Ferrari probably does get the choice cuts, but it's crazy how much variance there is on the rubys. i recently got some ruby's to put into the gray smoke Fuel Cells people were getting from the Vault Deals thread. they are way more vivid red than any other ruby (frubys) i have. there is hardly any orange in them, but there is no purple.

Sweet! I picked up a Ferrari Canteen a few months ago. Great frame! Plus, I've been a Ferrari fan for as long as I can remember, so this was a no brainer. And it came with the special red Square O case, which most of them didn't. It was also pretty reasonable price-wise, at least compared to the others.

Fricken awesome!!! This is probably the #1 carbon on my list right now. I love the JFL but this colorway is incredible, they killed it! Very nice pick up!!

Back