• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Got An "Oakley Order Shipped" Email Today - CONTEST

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
To the best of my knowledge: I didn't buy anything. I didn't backorder anything. I haven't been out to any Oakley/RED crossover events to arrange something be sent to me.

Something is showing up on Tuesday. I have no idea what.

To show my appreciation for this forum and our community of members this sounds like a good chance for a CONTEST!!!!!

Place your bets. Try to guess what it is. Replacement parts? A C-Six? Some shoelaces? BE SPECIFIC!! Whoever is closest will win something. Not sure what yet, but I'm sure there's something here that I have that you want. Hell, it could even be a gift card for a few bucks to your local coffee hut.

IF YOU WERE IN ANY WAY INVOLVED IN HAVING OAKLEY SEND ME SOMETHING YOU OBVIOUSLY CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST.

Rules: You must meet commerce requirements by time of contest end (15 days/posts, whatever it is).

Cybernetic talking, thinking, and scheming Bob Head from the future. Perfect for use as a personal assistant, or as just another piece in your display case.

Back