• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Got Fake Juliets On Ebay

I'm working on the guys I'd from Northern Va. I may be getting close. He contacted me saying he wanted to send me my money back because he read I had posted about him. I will post all his info as soon as I confirm his identity if my $$ don't come soon. If I do get my $$ I won't post his ID but will give all information including any detailed pics you want of the fakes. I take as many pics as I can. I decided if he pays me I will ship them back as I can not keep them for I have a refund and I can't do anything with them

Ebay will take care of you if the item was not as described, if they described them as authentic Oakleys, then you are covered, your letter from Oakley is your saving grace to confirm that. Just file a dispute (resolution case) that the item is not as described and the action you wish to take.

Hope it all works out, if you need any ebay/paypal help PM me. (Click on user name then click Start a conversation)

Yeah the ebay sale has been resolved. the guy immediately refunded my money even before I sent the pair back, i belive him to be just not knowelgeable in the Juliets and not a scammer. Still working on the NVA guy. He says he is sending me money back via Pay Pal tomorrow. it was an unsolicited email and I had backed off my attempts to contact him in the last 2 days because i have other issues to deal with. So he may actually be sincere
(Sorry I got confused on my post, this isn't my thread)

I had a couple of fake Juliets off eBay that came from McLean, Virginia, United States a few months ago, back in May. These were not in a copycat box, but OCP-like complete with registration paperwork. Based on the Seller swearing they bought these from a legitimate source and the fact they had sold very few Oakley items I was agreeable to a full refund and leaving it up to eBay and PayPal to pursue the counterfeit products. If anyone wants more info on the time or product PM me.

Back