• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Got Fake Juliets On Ebay

New to this forum and have bought several Juliets, or thought they were on e-bay, on one of the items I actually received what I think are x-metal xx's due to larger orbital size, also of the few I have purchased I think all are real, but not always the quality described in the offer. Would one of you send them back if the nose piece was loose, frame having more scratches than seen in the offer even if you paid a moderate price (lower than $240) and then get them repaired? Just wondering what ya'll have seen and what some of your actions would be? Thanks for any insight.

I bought a pair of Radars that had actual real pics. I was excited until I got them in the mail and realized they were fake. Contacted EBay fraud department as well as PayPal and fortunately got my money back. Makes me leery about most everything on EBay now...

Aside from the fact that polished pairs only came with hammerstems, that's a REALLY GOOD fake. Looks like counterfeiters are getting better.

Those look exactly like the fakes I got off eBay. The listing said McLean, but the return shipping address was actually in Roanoke.
What's the name a complete address in Ronoake? White plains circle or something like that?

I'm working on the guys I'd from Northern Va. I may be getting close. He contacted me saying he wanted to send me my money back because he read I had posted about him. I will post all his info as soon as I confirm his identity if my $$ don't come soon. If I do get my $$ I won't post his ID but will give all information including any detailed pics you want of the fakes. I take as many pics as I can. I decided if he pays me I will ship them back as I can not keep them for I have a refund and I can't do anything with them

First off, even if he refunds you, you should post his info so others don't get scammed. Knowing the identity of a thief and allowing others to get shafted just because he refunded you, isn't right. You had the wherewithal to track him down. Someone else who gets taken by his fraud may not be so fortunate.

Second, you DO NOT ship the counterfeit goods back. You destroy them and send him a picture showing that they are destroyed. Sending them back just enables him to screw over another person.

Latest Posts

Back