1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

Hi guys,

Remember when I wrote this post a few months ago? http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-s...12-oakley-sunglass-releases-17.html#post86972 The one were I am stating that I would not be going for the Radarlock....? Well.....

Just got a visit by UPS with this box...

I Guess You Have An Opinion Until You Form A New One... - 7248696766_8f006fcbf5_c.jpg

Containing this...

I Guess You Have An Opinion Until You Form A New One... - 7248695908_5f3ebaee2e_c.jpg

...and inside the case this shows up...

I Guess You Have An Opinion Until You Form A New One... - 7248695562_6cc7a944f7_c.jpg

Oakley Radarlock Pitch Polished White with Jade Iridium and Yellow alternate lense. OOoops.....(well sold my old Radars so I was actually obliged to purchase new ones as we have a roadcycling trip to spain coming up).

Really impressed with sunglassesshop.co.uk which again proved to be delivering quickly to Denmark and at a very competitive price.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Ah, the Oakley collecting business is such a fickle mistress.
    Nice grab, Mikkelf.

As a side note - I hate it when stores but those weird sharp tie-wrap thingies around the nose-piece. SunglassHut do it here in UK too.
    I am always afraid that it will have scratched the frame or lens in transit.

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Nice, its difficult not to surcome to the mistress of FATE. I've a pair of Froggies on their way to me from Oakley in Covent Garden. Let's see how they compare to sunglassesshop.co.uk & eyewearout.

4. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

I am not a big fan of the tie-wrap but it is ofcourse a rather good safety for the seller to make sure the glasses hasn't been worn as they need to be on the glasses if returning them.

The new Radarlock has he same fantastic feel of the old Radar. Looks pretty sharp and polished white is just cool (and for you Uk-guys it is the same colorcombo that Cavendish uses - only his is Path lenses)

Now I am just looking forward to be able to buy custom parts for the Radarlock. Customerservice says midsummer for lenses and a little later for earsocks. Icons will not be available separately according to them.