• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Had The Itch....

slvrdragn69

I should Work at Oakley
New Jersey
It has been a little while since I picked up any new Oakley's because I just had a daughter... So today I couldn't help myself but to indulge in a few things I have had my eyes on.

Picked up a total of 5 pairs today. The very much sought after OIH Fuel Cell, the Jupiter Camo Fuel Cell, Acid Orange Frogskin, Red/Blue Series Crystal Black w/ Ruby Frogskin and an X-Squared Polished with Black Iridium...

Talk about having an addiction...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oakley is one of the very few things I spend a large sum of money on. So I figure, go big or go home. I do work in a shop that sells a massive amount of Oakley though so I do tend to get a slight hookup. It just supports my addiction :D

DAMN that´s awesome..... five at on strike!
i will make a trip next week to my favorite Oakley-Store. hopefully they have something for me too :lol: :D ;)
congrats to that adds!!!

nice haul!! hope it cured your itch...

Don't we all just feel like buying up half the store every time we walk into one? :D

I feel like buying Oakley is like trying to eat just one potato chip, impossible to stop at just the one. Once you start you need to finish what you started. My only issue is I'll probably never really finish buying Oakley.

S-works said:
nice haul!! hope it cured your itch...

Don't we all just feel like buying up half the store every time we walk into one? :D

thats why i dont look when i go in the stores anymore i go exactly to what i want.