1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I hate to do this, but, Juliets For Sale - image.jpg Sadly due to my ex employer not paying me at all, and not getting paid from my new employer until the end of December, money is very tight. Apart from Christmas coming up it's also my partners birthday in 10 days. So I need to free up some funds ASAP

Needs must, so here I am selling my X-Metal Juliets. I hate to do this, and I know I'll regret it, but here's your chance to pick up a pair. All I ask is that they go to a good home, and if you decide to sell in the future, then please contact me first to see if I can buy them back.

Right, here's the story behind them.

When Juliets first came out I worked in a small shop that sold Oakley, as soon as we got the Juliets in I sold my Romeo's (I know, but they were too big) and bought a pair of X-Metal/Black Iridium Juliets.
    A few weeks later our Oakley rep came in, he'd just recently got back to the UK after a trip out to HQ. Here he was given a pair of Plasma/Fire Juliets, he was wearing them, I had to have them! He told me there were no others in the UK at this time. I made him an offer for them and bought them there and then (luckily managed to trade my other pair back in to the shop!)

I loved them and wore them virtually none stop. Over the years, like all X-Metals they became loose. Due to laziness and not wanting to risk any problems, I retired them to my display case where they remained unworn until last year. I wanted to wear them again so I sent them off to Oakley to get tuned up.

I was gutted when they turned back up, they had scratched the frame on the nose bridge where the pins are. As it was on the back of the nose bridge it didn't really matter as no one could see it, I contacted Oakley who apologised and asked me to send them back in to get it fixed. This I did do, just expecting them to polish the scratch out. They returned them to me, I opened the box and gone were my serial numbered plasma frames, in its place was a brand new X-Metal frame, with my original dark fire lenses. I was a little gutted about losing the serial number but I got a brand new frame.
    Anyway, I never wore them again and they have been sat in my display case ever since so I can safely say the frames are like new.
    However, for lenses I can't say the same. There are few scratches over the lenses and cleaning swirls. I'd perhaps rate 4.5/10, but they do not hinder vision at all. The lenses are the original Gen 1 Fire lenses so they almost look Ruby like. I have the spare rubber spacers for the ear stems too.
    I don't have the coin as the rep didn't have this, just the original box (you can see the original serial number on there too)

Price wise I'd like £250 for them
    Happy to ship anywhere, Payment via PayPal please. Please add the extra to cover costs. I'll confirm postage prices once I know which country I'm sending them to, they will be insured and tracked (if possible)

I hate to do this, but, Juliets For Sale - image.jpg I hate to do this, but, Juliets For Sale - image.jpg I hate to do this, but, Juliets For Sale - image.jpg I hate to do this, but, Juliets For Sale - image.jpg I hate to do this, but, Juliets For Sale - image.jpg I hate to do this, but, Juliets For Sale - image.jpg I hate to do this, but, Juliets For Sale - image.jpg I hate to do this, but, Juliets For Sale - image.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I swear I had to read this three times.
    Long story short...
    For sale - newer x- metal frame, with old scratched lenses, and mismatched Juliet box.