• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I have a pair of x-metal Romeo serialnr 064706 an wonder what they can be worth ?

I have a pair of x-metal Romeo serialnr 064706 an wonder what they can be worth ?

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • `?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Its an rx lins on it now the original is Polarized black

1. Need pictures of the WHOLE frame for anyone to give you a proper answer.
2. You said Black Polar lenses, Do you have pictures of them w/ the X-Metal etching??? That is needed also
3. @THE X-MAN asked if you have a box, but you didnt answer that question.
4. Another member asked if you needed to give condition of the rubber pieces or pictures would help that some.

I will give you $150 US sight unseen for your pair as pictured w/ The Black polar lenses. Wanna Make that Deal???

Do you have the original lenses? If so that increases their value if they are in very good condition. I'd say that is an x metal (grey) frame with rootbeer rubbers which look greasy as hell so will need replacing. If your frame is in good condition and you don't have the original lenses, the value would be upward of 350 usd. With decent original lenses, 475 +

I understand asking even though he doesn't want to sell.....everyone likes to know what there stuff is worth.

I understand asking even though he doesn't want to sell.....everyone likes to know what there stuff is worth.
I guess I don't ... If the OP is happy with his frames who cares how much they're worth?

A 20$ frame could be worth a thousand to one person, and a thousand dollar frame could be worth a dollar to someone who hates or doesn't appreciate em ...

Why so much hostility to a guy asking a simple question?

Latest Posts

Back