• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale I Have A Plethora Of Newer Style Boxes......

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have alot of boxes not sure what to do with them all. (ALL BOXES ARE DE BOXES) I guess maybe sell a few for say 4 dollars each plus shipping. If I break them down it would be easier to ship but your call. All are different boxes of same glasses. I have:
5 Half Jacket 2.0 boxes
1 Half Jacket 2.0 XL
6 Dispatch 2 boxes
3 Jupiter Squared boxes
6 Crankcase boxes
5 Fast Jacket boxes
2 Racing Jacket boxes

P7171651_zps8c16f1f9.jpg
P7171650_zpse1a6be92.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Was that you that I saw in the dumpster behind the Vault in Monroe? :D

no those were smooshed!!!!

What combo on the racing jackets?

what's the frame/lens combo for the half jacket 2.0 and fast jackets? thanks.

It has the damn de sticker on top of combo colors. One says Racing vented polished black but can't make out lens color because under another sticker. And the other is completely covered. But on other side of box one has sku for Oakley Racing Jacket Fantom Pacific Blue 009171-15 Sportbrille and one has OAKLEY Racing Jacket 009171-04 Men Sports Sunglass Polished Blk W/Black Iridium G40

Ill take the racing jacket ones

Username Hidden said:
Ill take the racing jacket ones

damn you haha

One HJ 2.0 xl is the Tour De France Collection Polished Black, Black Iridium (does have de sticker but n-ot covering the description) one says De fast jacket premium on one side and on other side has sku 22-149 which is actually a oakley men eyeglasses transistor brushed chrome 22 149.

another half jacket 2.0 polished black, black iridium again has de sticker but not covering the description.

Fast jacket description covered up but on bottom it says: Oakley Fast Jacket xl polished black with blkiridpolspers

fast jacket frame polished and then the de sticker over that but on other side it has 009156-09 Oakley Fast Jacket XL Transitions Sunglasses
the rest are covered up and no sticker on other side so don't really know what they were.

Yeti, the RJ boxes are back up.