1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have alot of boxes not sure what to do with them all. (ALL BOXES ARE DE BOXES) I guess maybe sell a few for say 4 dollars each plus shipping. If I break them down it would be easier to ship but your call. All are different boxes of same glasses. I have:
    5 Half Jacket 2.0 boxes
    1 Half Jacket 2.0 XL
    6 Dispatch 2 boxes
    3 Jupiter Squared boxes
    6 Crankcase boxes
    5 Fast Jacket boxes
    2 Racing Jacket boxes

I Have A Plethora Of Newer Style Boxes...... - P7171651_zps8c16f1f9.jpg
    I Have A Plethora Of Newer Style Boxes...... - P7171650_zpse1a6be92.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Was that you that I saw in the dumpster behind the Vault in Monroe? :D

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    no those were smooshed!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    What combo on the racing jackets?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    what's the frame/lens combo for the half jacket 2.0 and fast jackets? thanks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It has the damn de sticker on top of combo colors. One says Racing vented polished black but can't make out lens color because under another sticker. And the other is completely covered. But on other side of box one has sku for Oakley Racing Jacket Fantom Pacific Blue 009171-15 Sportbrille and one has OAKLEY Racing Jacket 009171-04 Men Sports Sunglass Polished Blk W/Black Iridium G40

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Ill take the racing jacket ones

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%

damn you haha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    One HJ 2.0 xl is the Tour De France Collection Polished Black, Black Iridium (does have de sticker but n-ot covering the description) one says De fast jacket premium on one side and on other side has sku 22-149 which is actually a oakley men eyeglasses transistor brushed chrome 22 149.

another half jacket 2.0 polished black, black iridium again has de sticker but not covering the description.

Fast jacket description covered up but on bottom it says: Oakley Fast Jacket xl polished black with blkiridpolspers

fast jacket frame polished and then the de sticker over that but on other side it has 009156-09 Oakley Fast Jacket XL Transitions Sunglasses
    the rest are covered up and no sticker on other side so don't really know what they were.

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yeti, the RJ boxes are back up.