• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale I Have A Plethora Of Newer Style Boxes......

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Any way you can get a watch box?

Some people reacted to this post.
thanks for checking. so you would have one hj 2.0 and one fast jacket that won't have the combo sticker, right? thanks!

Not sure what you are saying. I have some hj 2.0 boxes that have the combo coved up with the de sticker and some boxes that show the combo and have the actual upc code covered with the de sticker.

watch box or the watch vault?

Username Hidden said:
watch box or the watch vault?
A watch box, specifically a MM if you can?

Username Hidden said:
Not sure what you are saying. I have some hj 2.0 boxes that have the combo coved up with the de sticker and some boxes that show the combo and have the actual upc code covered with the de sticker.

I might be interested in hj 2.0 and fast jacket boxes that have the combo covered up if you have one for each. thanks.

Yea I have 3 Fast Jacket boxes 2 are covered up and say De Fast Jacket Premium (1 says Premium Array)(one is completely covered one you can see part of the word Fast and on bottom of box it has a sticker with combo and one has Fast Jacket with polished frame and rest is covered up and have 4 that say DE Half Jacket 2.0 and combo covered up)

thanks man! I'll think about it and let you know via pm.

If anyone wants any please let me know this weekend. I go out of town every week and not taking them with me. I can get them out on Saturday or Monday.

I will be keeping one of the Racing Jacket boxes because just got the Fathom RJ and didn't come with the box.