• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Have A Question About The X Squared Frames Specifically...

mega8zero

Oakley Enthusiast
I have a X Squared Carbon BI SKU OO6011-01 and I am on the process of purchasing a BNIB X Squared Polished Carbon BIP SKU OO6011-06. What are the differences between the carbon and the polished carbon? can someone show me or tell me? Thank you folks!

I only have polished carbon XS so I can't show side-by-side with carbon XS but it's a shinier / more reflective finish, compared to my carbon Juliets. Same color, just more glossy.

Actually I think it makes it look more like plastic, IMO... And it shows fingerprints / smudges easier.

The regular carbon finish is a flat (Matt) black finish on the frame as opposed to the shinier polished version. The latter also came with polarised lenses.

Ok, thanks guys! The polished retailed more expensive than the regular carbon because of the lens right? Which frame would you rate better? It would be nice if someone can upload a pic side by side. :)

Both look superb so you can't go wrong either way. Lenses also can be changed. If you like a little extra bling, go polished! :)

Back