• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I have always wondered ...

Lucas Key

Oakley Expert
... why it is called an XX.
Seems like they should have called the XX the Romeo since it looks just like the Juliet only bigger. And then called the Romeo the XX or maybe just X. I realize the Romeo came first and all but still.
These are things that seem important when you are trying to kill the last 8 minutes at work.

... why it is called an XX.
Seems like they should have called the XX the Romeo since it looks just like the Juliet only bigger. And then called the Romeo the XX or maybe just X. I realize the Romeo came first and all but still.
These are things that seem important when you are trying to kill the last 8 minutes at work.

I'd love to wax philosophic about your inquiry and accomplish the same objective you had in asking, Lucas....but I'm here until 8 pm tonight.

I got nothin'.

:sorry:

Well, I guess Romeo and Juliet are two different blood lines, so naturally they would look different. XX might be Juliet's big brother. Half-X is the bastard cousin. Romeo 2 is Romeo 1's little bro. Penny is Juliet's child. So on and so fourth. I think I've already put too much thought into this. Lol.

Also, the XX is one of Jim and I's favorite English bands.

Coincidentally, Lucas, I use "Intro" by The XX as my soundtrack when I am stuck in the basement on the time trial bike in the trainer because of the weather in the winter. I have it looped because that particular piece matches my cadence exactly.
;)

Well, I guess Romeo and Juliet are two different blood lines, so naturally they would look different. XX might be Juliet's big brother. Half-X is the bastard cousin. Romeo 2 is Romeo 1's little bro. Penny is Juliet's child. So on and so fourth. I think I've already put too much thought into this. Lol.
The XX should be Tybalt then, and R2 Mercutio