1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    UPDATED with Photos.

Hey guys, I was looking for the Pit Boss 1 in Polished Black/VR28 Black Irid Pol. I don't need the box, I'm looking for a wearable pair. Preferably would like the frame to be in great condition, no scratches or scuffs.

I have to trade BNIB Murasaki Holbrooks in mint condition to trade. Willing to add another pair to match the trade. I have Radars or R2.

I Have Murasaki Holbrooks, Looking For Pol Blk Pit Boss One - photo3_zps6e7824e2.jpg
    I Have Murasaki Holbrooks, Looking For Pol Blk Pit Boss One - photo1_zpse1a9ce7d.jpg
    I Have Murasaki Holbrooks, Looking For Pol Blk Pit Boss One - photo2_zps3bc5e2b0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 2/28/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated with photos.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    Is the box marked with tags for the murasaki?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @OOO Yes it comes with the original boxed marked for the Murasaki Holbrook

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    Trade deal agreement reached. :popcorn:

Anonymous likes this.