• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Have My Doubts ... Look At The Screws!

Yes there are several places on the streets of NY and in Mall kiosks with "oakley workers" like that...I once fell for a fake and the guy refunded me and said "I thought 200 pair for 50 dollars seemed to good to be true"-He claimed he was hoaxed too

I sent a message saying I reported him, here is his response:

"I work for an Oakley outlet, so how dare you claim that!! But hey maybe I should report you as well, as i see you are selling Oakleys at a price where they must be fake!"

Too funny!

Ebay is pretty fast taking these down when we organize an attack. Maybe we should have a forum for this activity.

Sometimes when I'm bored I'll trade insults with these scammers. It's fun.

I sent a message saying I reported him, here is his response:

"I work for an Oakley outlet, so how dare you claim that!! But hey maybe I should report you as well, as i see you are selling Oakleys at a price where they must be fake!"

Too funny!

Umm, that's why you have two accounts - a buying account and a selling account. Let the buying account take the heat from the scammers. You do NOT want them purchasing your items then scamming you on them out of butthurt.

Umm, that's why you have two accounts - a buying account and a selling account. Let the buying account take the heat from the scammers. You do NOT want them purchasing your items then scamming you on them out of butthurt.

So you can setup more than one ebay account? I did not know this.

Back