1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    First let me state up front that this may be a recast reproduction
    I bought it from a member who says it legit but since I have never seen another in person I can't tell. I have a single tower and due to the height it won't fit. I'm looking to make some type of trade for another type head to display in my tower. I like the plastic black or clear ones that sometimes have the stand. Not sure what the item name is. Here is mine that's for trade. Glasses not included I Have One Of Those Tall Ceramic Black Bob Heads - y9uqe7av.jpg I Have One Of Those Tall Ceramic Black Bob Heads - a8u4ygun.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    what does the bottom look like? that is usually a great place to start for real or not. back of the head seam, and finish too.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will post a few more detailed shots tomorrow.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yup. bottom shot will tell all. still a nice piece for display if it is a repro

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    If this is same size as original it'll fit singlewide.
    Clear bob or torso won't fit unless you get creative and modify case or bob.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Something Something Darkside

Rating:
    100%
    What are you looking for in trade?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    its Bob season this week!! GLWT bro!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking for one of those bob masks. Usually clear or black lays flat kinda like a skull. It might had been for the romeos