1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

Why why why would someone do this. I usually don't snap pictures of ugly cars, but this one was definitely picture-worthy. WTF is wrong with people in the south? I'm from Alabama, so I've seen my fair share of cars with rims that are worth way more than the car itself, but damn. I'm not sure I've seen one that looks uglier than this.
    I just don't get it... - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404512477.695947.jpg

Matthew Luo, atrain and mercat like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector

Do you not remember the start of the "Donk" phase and the themed cars from years ago? I believe that was a dirty south tradition/origination, that Eclipse is just a couple years too late. :lolsign:

3. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

HAHAHA!!!! I am amazed that the Eclipse can handle huge tires like those. I have seen some awful colors in my time, and no, that does not take the cake! Not liking those rims either. I just hope they can afford the rims and not have them repo'd.

4. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

Oh I remember the "donk" phase. It has never ended in the south. The Eclipse wasn't handling the tires too well, as smoke was barreling out of the tailpipe as he accelerated out of the gas station. All I could do was shake my head. That puke green just tops it off. I just wonder what is going through people's heads as they turn their cars into a sh*tbox on wheels.

5. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector

I don't think that will ever go away in some form. The one's that get me the most is the 5th gen Camaro's on 26's or more. :shock:

6. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

It's not just the south, I have seen this across the states, and North Dakota.

7. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

What gets me is when folks put garbage sounding sound systems into cars that aren't worth the title that it is written on. Loud pieces of crap.

Patient_Cero likes this.
  8. Supero100

Supero100 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Funniest thing I've seen today. Thank you. Wow.

9. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Houston is full of "swangas" which look like chariot rims. Gotta have them poking out...

I just don't get it... - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404526383.768847.jpg

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Shouldn't that be illegal since someone can get hurt?