• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Just Got My BatWolfs And Lenses In.

Thh420

Oakley Beginner
i got my BatWolf frames in earlier this week, and my lenses in about a hour ago, and i have a few questions about the fit of the lenses. the lenses were sold to me on ebay as brand new OEM OAKLEY BATWOLF WARM GREY LENS 43-362

do the lenses fit with no gap, or is there a gasket I'm missing? heres a few pics of my new to me Batwolfs, including the little gaps in question on the outside edges.

image_zps71d5267e.jpg

image_zpsce723d7b.jpg

image_zps8ee965f4.jpg

image_zpscfeaa271.jpg

There's definitely not supposed to be a gap. Was there a box or anything with them?

Could be that they're Antix, Oil Rig, or some other shield lens.

lenses without iridium coating tend to be a bit thinner than ones with it. i'm assuming warm grey has no iridium coating so that might be the issue?

i had that kind of an issue with my half jacket 1.0, when i installed grey lenses on them, one of the orbitals was loose/there was a gap near where the lens latches, whereas when i switched them to ruby iridium, the looseness/gap went away.

i've bought from that seller before and he/she sells authentic oakleys as far as i remember.

that could be it, but the batwolfs i have tried on in Dicks sporting goods were warm grey as well, and they didnt have the gaps.

im not going to whine about it. im pretty happy having GREAT sunglasses that make my ugly mug look better. seriously, i have had 5 different very pretty girls my sister knows, say "wow they look so good on you".

I really should have scored a pair much, much sooner.

I've been hitting up people that do Hydro dip here in NC, to see if they can do my frames in multicam, for that extra bit of mall ninja/gearwhore street cred.

Latest Posts

Back