• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

i know it isn't That Big a deal...but..

That's awesome jono. I recently started my collection and like you I really don't have the means to fund my collection at the moment but in the future when I'm out of high school and get a job while I go to college I hope to be able to save some money to buy some of the older pairs and to buy the new pairs that continue to come out. I really enjoyed reading your article and leaning how you starred.

That's awesome. Was this a friend that did the article? Or are you just known to have a huge collection over there??

nah, i don't have a big collection at all. that's for sure. i just got approached via email whether i would be willing to help out with the article, and i just said Yes. thought it would be a blast. ha!

cheers for the kind words guys! yeah thought that maybe someone of us would have the same start to collecting as well. =) and no Herbs, there's no fame involved. ha!

I read this this morning congrats! I hope Oakley realizes how great of a collector you are! Your not a small collector but your not a huge "I'll buy anything" collector either! Congrats again :)

Back