• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

i know it isn't That Big a deal...but..

You've never bought another brand of shades Jono? I pretty much only wear oakleys, but have purchased spys, ray bans, and a bunch of cheapo pairs.

i love it. I am sending it to everyone i know that thinks im crazy for collecting. It legitimizes us in a way to see it layed out in an article like that....

well done and thank you!

You've never bought another brand of shades Jono? I pretty much only wear oakleys, but have purchased spys, ray bans, and a bunch of cheapo pairs.

nope, never bought or used another brand of shades ever. stuck with what served me well since the beginning. =) but that's just me i guess.

i love it. I am sending it to everyone i know that thinks im crazy for collecting. It legitimizes us in a way to see it layed out in an article like that....

well done and thank you!

cheers dude~! yeah thought maybe there will be others out there who would have probably started collecting with similar origins. but with that said, even with this article and daily conversations, the Mrs still thinks i'm crazy to have 60-odd pairs. and my collection is still on the small side! ha!

Latest Posts

Back