1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. pupp

pupp Oakley Enthusiast

I bought these two pairs together, buy one get one half off and they match! I have nowhere near as many sunglasses as some of you all have but for me it's getting a little out of hand at 9 pairs.
    I like blue now... - 4WmE0YC.jpg
    Heaven and Earth Matte Sky with Sapphire Iridium Holbrooks and Satin Chrome with Ice Iridium Tail Hooks.

That sentence doesn't seem right with all those proper nouns that are capatilized. There has to be an easier way to format that.

ChaseBorgstrom and QLR1 like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

It only gets worse, deals + stuff you like mean that the collection will grow and money will leave the wallet.

3. pupp

pupp Oakley Enthusiast

Yeah, I only got two pairs because the Holbrooks were discounted to $45. I can't believe I paid full price for those Tailhooks, I was going to get them on usstandardissue.com but I fell in love with Ice Iridium instead and those lenses can't just be swapped out.

4. Rusty M

Rusty M Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Very nice. I'm at 29 pairs so it only gets worse. I stay in the mid to high 20s. Nice glasses love the tailhook!

5. pupp

pupp Oakley Enthusiast

I really want to get the Tailends now but I spent too much on these. I'll have to get those on USSI so I can justify the price.

6. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Very nice great collection