• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I love/hate it when this happens...

I put in a late night bid for a ropey pair of Juliets once, more tired than drunk, but awake enough to be pleased when someone outbid me. Especially in the cold light of day when I could see how tatty they were.

Then, to my horror, I got a second-chance offer! I just quietly let it expire, never to be spoken of again... until now. Seems yours has turned out better :)
I'm usually a sniper bidder, but occasionally I will throw out a late night bid and then watch and hope some one has even less sense than I did... Even worse is when you wake up in the morning with a clear head (and on a larger screen) to realize they are fake:eek:! Then scramble to email the seller and save everyone some time (happened once, maybe twice)...:headbang:

With a lot of Oakley auctions being in the US, I sometimes have no choice but to throw out a late night bid and see what has happened in the morning. Usually turns out alright though, won some Juliet JBRs like that.

With a lot of Oakley auctions being in the US, I sometimes have no choice but to throw out a late night bid and see what has happened in the morning. Usually turns out alright though, won some Juliet JBRs like that.
I have set my alarm on my phone a couple times on items that I really wanted. Looking at Oakley's at 3am in bed, my wife doesn't like that... :punish::grin:

I have set my alarm on my phone a couple times on items that I really wanted. Looking at Oakley's at 3am in bed, my wife doesn't like that... :punish::grin:
I do that too. That's Oakley dedication.
You got a great deal on that Badman, congrats!

Back