• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I MADE IT :laugh: N°6000

some more

hijinxlove13.jpg

i hope you all like this part of my collection like i do - Herb please don't hate me to much

Where did you get the Cali Flag ones?

Oh, and congrats you post whore! :lol:

thank you Herb

@kifeb thank you - maybe for the next k post

@BADNESS - from the bay . . .

@foleyness - that's the Rust frame . . .

6K post!! Well done sir. And I heard though the grapevine that Herbs is in route to your very location!! He brought a small fire team and a sniper team. He aims to take your Hijinx!! Just giving you a heads up. But remember, you didn't hear it from me! ;) lol Killer Jinx collection man!! Stunning!!

Congrats Nerd! I like the Augie's Quest Hijinx. The president of the company i work for is a very close friend of Augie Nieto. I was contemplating grabbing a pair just to have him sign it, but never did. Mainly because i the Hijinx frame is too big for me and second, because the guy can't even hold a pen. It's really sad how much he has deteriorated over the years. :sad:

wow. speechless. like what walkerhonda243 said. i think you better lock the Jinxes properly at night, Herbs' probably plotting to kidnap them all.

Back