• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I May Have Screwed Up......

Kanasio

Oakley Beginner
So, I sent in my brand new half wire 2.0 with ice iridium lenses and a light grey frame because the right hinge decided to snap apart after 4 hours of use. I got a call today telling me that Oakley doesn't have any of the original frame color left, and my choices were flat black and black chrome. I chose black chrome thinking it would be a shiny black, but I fear that's not the case...... Did I screw up? Will I be beaten up for wearing colors that go terribly together??

I don't think you'll get beaten up...maybe..

I am a huge Ice Iridium fan, and I think they look best in the silvers, chromes and greys. I have had black chrome before, and it is shiny, certainly compared to matte. I would wait until you get it in, take a look and see if you can live with it. If not, I would say exchange it for something that you can, you are the customer after all, and it's not like you have had them very long...

As far as the pics online go, the Black Chrome and the Dark don't look too far apart.

If anything you may get a pair that looks similar to this:

I think it'll look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had black chrome and ice iridium straight jackets a number of years ago. It was an awesome combo. I think you'll be happy with it.

Back