• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I miss 90s' Oakley styles, will they return?

i wish they would re-release the Eye Jackets. I love my EJs. And wear them daily. But i'm at the point now where I'm collecting parts just in case I brake one. I've got a pretty good drawer full of just parts and spares. The only thing i haven't been able to get / Find is GOLD Iridium lenses.

Jim was just some nobody that worked at Oakley for a few years in the mid 90's. He was really old but was kind of like a grandfather to the designers, so they kept him around. He died years later.

Click Here

If you're talking about Jim Jannard, he was the founder and owner of Oakley, who is still alive, and is the current owner and founder of RED cameras. Unless you were joking. Then I feel stupid. You were joking weren't you?

If you're talking about Jim Jannard, he was the founder and owner of Oakley, who is still alive, and is the current owner and founder of RED cameras. Unless you were joking. Then I feel stupid. You were joking weren't you?

:laugh:

No, not joking. Jim Jannard was never any significant part of Oakley, he was an outsider that dug his way in and pretended to throw his weight around. The Jim I referenced is the real deal.

i wish they would re-release the Eye Jackets. I love my EJs. And wear them daily. But i'm at the point now where I'm collecting parts just in case I brake one. I've got a pretty good drawer full of just parts and spares. The only thing i haven't been able to get / Find is GOLD Iridium lenses.

We need to talk

Latest Posts

Back